repair shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqs

can anyone recomend a good repair shop in detroit area that works on scanners has anyone used joanns cb and scanner shop on warren i have a pro 96 and i think the antenna conection needs to be fixed if you wiggle the antenna it gets better reception kinda baffeld . but the radio was droped. and i would rather not go trough rat shack

pgn421

Uniden digital scanner needs programming!!

Anyone know where to take my scanner to get it programmed? Im on the eastside.
of detroit.

freqs

pgn421 said:
Anyone know where to take my scanner to get it programmed? Im on the eastside.
of detroit.
marks scanners has a online easyer to read manual or a place on harper. 27201 harper st clair shores 586-777-8232 mite help you he does sell unidens ABEL ELECTRONICS

freqs

pgn421 said:
Thanks, been to Abel, no luck. thinking of another place besides Abel. What Marks Scanners? Is there a web site?
yes just a web site that has info on scanners and you can find downloads programing help on there and manuals that mite help

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
What radio do you need programmed?? I can probably help you... I have many generic files made for the area as we program most scanners that we sell as well as many others for people in the area. We can customize for you as well.

feel free to contact me

888-575-4610

bigbluemsp

fnnm400 said:
What radio do you need programmed?? I can probably help you... I have many generic files made for the area as we program most scanners that we sell as well as many others for people in the area. We can customize for you as well.

feel free to contact me

888-575-4610

+1 good people...

Just make sure you go early though. The staff at the Nursing home put them to bed early dontchknow.:lol: :D

freqs

fnnm400 said:

feel free to contact me

888-575-4610
hi garry did you get your new web site up

Status
Not open for further replies.