Rockbridge county

Status
Not open for further replies.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River- VA
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 15, 2002
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
251
Location
Virginia
OMG. I have nothing to add that hasn’t already been stated, except for “good grief”. If you want to fix something, find something that’s actually broke.
 

LeSueurC

Active Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
334
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
So what color should they be? Red or blue it’s still a CC. If all red for Harris systems is how the DB helps listeners tune in and not have any problems, then leave it be. But I guarantee that if they weren’t all red like they are, and they were how you wanted the DB, you’d be the same person posting “ Anyone know why I can’t receive Rockbridge County?”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top