SAFE-T programing question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linneweh

Premium Subscriber
I hope this is a good place to start, if not please direct me forward. I use a BCD396XT programmed with Butyl ARC-XT. When I pull the sites from RR for SAFE-T, I get just the control and alternate control channels, which should be fine. Looking at the sites, the" mot bandplan" comes up as "custom". Then when I open the bandplan edit box, it's blank. I can choose from three plans, Rebanded / Standard 800 / Splinter 800. Which is the correct plan, (all have a 25.0 step), or do I need to fill in a custom plan, if so, what? Thanks in advance, Rich.

Ed6698

I am not familiar with the 396XT, however with the bandplan edit box, I would leave it blank. I have left it blank on my PSR 500 and SAFE-T works fine.

Ed6698

Here are my settings for SAFE-T that work. I select Custom in Trunking Table and then select "800mhz Rebanded". I forgot about that step, been a while since I messed with the SAFE-T system.

Attachments

• Trunking.jpg
    Trunking.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

usswood

I am not familiar with the 396XT, however with the bandplan edit box, I would leave it blank. I have left it blank on my PSR 500 and SAFE-T works fine.

Hard to believe if you don't have your 500 set as custom that your not missing part of some conversations on Safe-t .... but that's depending if you have any xxxx25 freq's in use

Status
Not open for further replies.