Sarpy County System Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

topnik

Premium Subscriber
All,

Been monitoring this system for quite a long time and have, with the help of many of you here, made some pretty good sense of it...a great system, if you ask me...

Anyway...I have a few unresolved Law Enforcement (LE) questions that I hope someone can help me with.

I get the LE numeric callsign system...no problem...there are a few calls that I've heard that I can't find confirmation for:

(Read: Department/Callsign/Identification...as tentative as it may be)

ALL / SOLO-xx / Motorcycle units

ALL (East and West) / TOM-1 thru 4 / Traffic enforcement (Tom-1, -2 = SCSO, Tom-3=BPD, Tom-4=BPD?)

La Vista PD / Lincoln-x / Seem to be La Vista PD Command units (eg. Chief, Deputy Chief)

La Vista PD / King-xx / K-9 unit (I believe OPD/DCSO uses same callsign...I realize the usual thing is to put the '9' in the middle of the callsign)

Papillion PD / SAM-xx / ??? (Wiki says court security...I agree to an extent, but they also seem to be road and/or even, at times, supervisory units...any ideas?)

Papillion PD / PAUL-x / Seem to be Papillion PD Command units (eg. Chief, Deputy Chief)

SCSO / ADAM-xx / I have no idea
SCSO / ROBERT-xx / I'm guessing...Reserve Deputies?
SCSO / VICTOR-xx / Based on traffic and traffic patterns/channel usage, I'm guessing vice units
SCSO / WILLIAM-xx / County Warrant Servers

I'd appreciate any feedback y'all can give on those callsigns/equations.

Peace,

Last edited:

mikeoz

Topnik

I don't listen as much a I used to but will try to clear up some.

TOM units are a combination of Bellevue, LaVista, And SCSO units. They do roaming traffic enforcement throughout the county and on I-80.

LIncoln - x is Command LaVista

Papillion PD/Sam - x there is one unit that I am aware of that is supervisory. Don't know why the dual numbering unless this is shared between the courthouse and Papillion PD

Robert = school resource officers. We hear them quite a bit more this time of year. Believe some of them drive the Dare vehicles.

William = warrant servers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.