scanportland feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adenosine

First and foremost, take care of yourself and get healthy. You will be missed. Best wishes for a fast recovery.

From the guys at Station 5, Bangor Fire.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
ScanPortland Feed

alex its been a pleasure over the years to be able to listen to the Portland area from Boston, take care of yourself and hope you feel better going forward

capelax07

Alex, take care and hope you are feeling better soon!
Will there be someone else taking over the cumblerland county fire and police scanners?

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
Hoping for the best of health for you, Alex. Everything else is secondary. Do stay in touch with us at Scan New England when you can. Thanks for all your contributions.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
So sorry to hear. Will anyone else be taking over?

This question has been asked so many times. At this time it is unknown. It's a big undertaking to do what alex did. If someone has the time and money I'm sure they would take over but I do not see that in the near future.

mcdonaldr

Portland Maine Scanner

Wow!! I am so surprised I can listen to the scanner from a town in France but not the largest city in Maine. Alex did a fine job. Maybe someone else will step up.

markwg21

Premium Subscriber
Wow!! I am so surprised I can listen to the scanner from a town in France but not the largest city in Maine. Alex did a fine job. Maybe someone else will step up.

I was looking into on how i could stream the HomePatrol-1 for York and Cumberland county but I am unable to find the information to do so if anyone can lead me in the right direction I would love to start broadcasting the feed

Adenosine

I was looking into on how i could stream the HomePatrol-1 for York and Cumberland county but I am unable to find the information to do so if anyone can lead me in the right direction I would love to start broadcasting the feed

First, welcome to RR. I think It's great if you want to start a feed.

You can pull info off of the forum section Streaming

Also check out the Wiki, Live Audio and the secion "Providing A Feed"

These will cover a lot of what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.