SDS 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCrk

I live in Mclennan county and currently have RS PRO 197. Planning on purchasing the sds200 when available. Is anyone else using this scanner near my area? Any opinions welcomed.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I live in Mclennan county and currently have RS PRO 197. Planning on purchasing the sds200 when available. Is anyone else using this scanner near my area? Any opinions welcomed.
I'm in Dallas, not your immediate area. But the SDS200 should do well on both HOTRRS as well as the Bell County P25 system. Mine works very well on the multiple trunked systems in use in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.

BobCrk

I'm in Dallas, not your immediate area. But the SDS200 should do well on both HOTRRS as well as the Bell County P25 system. Mine works very well on the multiple trunked systems in use in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Hey Steve, I dont if you remember me but you really helped me out with my pro 197 back in 2012. You made me a file to load in my radio. I'm Bob in Waco. You were a great help and thanks to you I did not get discouraged . Good to hear from you
Thanks a bunch

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hey Steve, I dont if you remember me but you really helped me out with my pro 197 back in 2012. You made me a file to load in my radio. I'm Bob in Waco. You were a great help and thanks to you I did not get discouraged . Good to hear from you
Thanks a bunch
Hi Bob
I do remember doing that, but did not immediately connect your member ID to that. I'm knocking on the door to 70, so my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

kc5voa

Don' live near you. Just bought an SDS200 (2) months ago. I got mine at Walcott Radio. $699, but they include the matching uniden
amplified speaker at no cost. Shipping $30. Delivered in 3 days. If they're out, just wait a week.

BobCrk

Hi Bob
I do remember doing that, but did not immediately connect your member ID to that. I'm knocking on the door to 70, so my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
That's fine I'm getting back into scanners. Take care
Bob

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
That's fine I'm getting back into scanners. Take care
Bob
Don't forget that, even before you purchase an SDS200. or SDS100 or 436HP/536HP, you can go ahead & download Sentinel to get familiar with it. Lots of how-to videos on YouTube, an number of Wiki pages as well.

BobCrk

Don' live near you. Just bought an SDS200 (2) months ago. I got mine at Walcott Radio. $699, but they include the matching uniden
amplified speaker at no cost. Shipping $30. Delivered in 3 days. If they're out, just wait a week.
Thanks for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.