SDS100/SDS200: SDS Update 1.23.07 sub 1.03.05

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I noticed better decodes....we have a P25 simulcast system here is RI. The EAST zone is not that reliable where I live, a lot of garbled audio sometimes. But with update it has cleared up noticeably.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
If you set the Site(s) on Phase 2 (TDMA) talk groups to Ignore NAC, two separate NAC's would be seen while a unit was transmitting. The first would be the Site NAC, then on the same row, some other NAC (on my system 001h) would be seen when units transmit. This wasn't seen on Phase 1 (FDMA) talk groups even if the system is Phase 2 capable. I just experimented and that issue has been resolved with the latest firmware.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Not to get off-topic, but I remember the good old days when a Uniden representative would announce FW updates, as opposed to customers discovering it and posting about it. Oh well, such is life.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Flashing NAC?

I updated the firmware and noticed the NAC values keep flashing as if they were discovered during a search. However, I had previously entered the correct values, and therefore it should not be a searching condition. Happens on both SDS 100 and 200 models.

P25 800 trunked system with four sites, three use the same NAC and one has a different one.

Bill696

Anybody else got problems with DMR? after the latest update on my SDS100 the volume on DMR seems to be way too loud. sound is very harsh. is there a way to safely downgrade without losing activated digital modes?

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Flashing NAC?

I updated the firmware and noticed the NAC values keep flashing as if they were discovered during a search. However, I had previously entered the correct values, and therefore it should not be a searching condition. Happens on both SDS 100 and 200 models.

P25 800 trunked system with four sites, three use the same NAC and one has a different one.
Not seeing this happening. Did a programming change happen under the Settings to Ignore Site NAC or Search NAC under the Sites tab?