ProScan: SDS200 with Proscan and Selecting System to Listen to

Unidener

Premium Subscriber
I have seen a video where the person selects the "system" button then they go to the scroll function and they can scroll through the systems. This is not working via Proscan or manually at the scanner.-

So my question is how to manually scroll through the various systems so I can just listen to that one.

I have looked and can't find what I'm doing wrong.

Any suggestions or links or instructions?

Thanks to all!

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Press the System soft key, System (top) line on display will be highlighted. Use the scroll knob to scroll. You'll need more than one system programmed into your favorites list & applicable system quick keys if you set them will need to be enabled for this to work

1706641108679.png

In Proscan the up and down scroll arrows serve the same purpose in this case as the scroll knob
1706641313682.png

Last edited:

Unidener

Premium Subscriber
Press the System soft key, System (top) line on display will be highlighted. Use the scroll knob to scroll. You'll need more than one system programmed into your favorites list & applicable system quick keys if you set them will need to be enabled for this to work

View attachment 155817

In Proscan the up and down scroll arrows serve the same purpose in this case as the scroll knob
View attachment 155818
That's what I've tried but it was also mentioned that if I have ONLY ONE Favorite list,......then this will not work?

So I need to re-program and create Multiple Favorites?

If you only have one favorite list active, it only has one choice when you scroll.

IE: it will only scroll through the favorites you have scanning enabled ON.

I just can't seem to find a good video to give me an idea of how to program correctly.....

BTW How did you get the Scroll/Squelch/Volume buttons on the bottom?

Everyone's help is really appreciated.....I will eventually figure this out :)

Unidener

Premium Subscriber
ONE favorites list will work for scrolling only if it contains MORE THAN ONE system if that makes sense

This is part of what I have programmed.....are my labels correct?

IF So then why can't I scroll through systems?

Thanks for being helping me!

1706648408786.png

Unidener

Premium Subscriber
This is part of what I have programmed.....are my labels correct?

IF So then why can't I scroll through systems?

Thanks for being helping me!

View attachment 155824

Maybe I'm trying to think of it as the hierarchy of a hard drive and I need to understand how this should be laid out and the basics....I've done some searching but nothing that gets into this....yet

bruss22

Premium Subscriber
I dont have the scroll arrows on the SDS200. Is that only for the 100 profile?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I dont have the scroll arrows on the SDS200. Is that only for the 100 profile?
That's a screenshot of the ProScan Favorites Editor as you may know. Looking at your prior post, I see you're using ProScan. The vertical scrollbar will kick in when the items displayed are more then the height of the tree. So if you don't see the scrollbar then expand the nodes and it should appear.

bruss22

Premium Subscriber
I was referring to this pic below? On the SDS200 profile I dont see the scroll arrows.
That's a screenshot of the ProScan Favorites Editor as you may know. Looking at your prior post, I see you're using ProScan. The vertical scrollbar will kick in when the items displayed are more then the height of the tree. So if you don't see the scrollbar then expand the nodes and it should appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-01 095732.gif
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 095732.gif
    141.3 KB · Views: 18

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I was referring to this pic below? On the SDS200 profile I dont see the scroll arrows.
That's a screen capture from the web page that the Proscan built-in web server puts out. It's not a screen capture of the virtual display in the ProScan program itself.

Unidener

Premium Subscriber

View attachment 155817

View attachment 155818
Thanks it does work "manually" but should I be able to do this through Proscan also? Forgot to mention I have the SDS200
I also Don't have the set of 3 up/down buttons (scroll, squelch & volume).....and I haven't found where I can enable it.