SEARCH AND SCAN QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomcrow

Retired LE
how do I turn off different custom factory bands while I'm in scan mode with search? I'm scanning my favs and I only want to search two different frequency bands I don't want my scanner searching all pre programmed Custom 1to 9 only want 2 bands searched need to turn the others off

Reconrider

When you go to Search... , click the numbers until you find the ones you want on and off.

phantomcrow

Retired LE
I did and I have only two bands in search mode checked but when I go to scan and search mode it's searching all bands... 😔

phantomcrow

Retired LE
Just wanted to search 2 bands while in scan and search mode how do I get that resolved? This scanner is search all the bands even tho I turned them off in strictly search mode Thx

Attachments

• 20210216_152620.jpg
    20210216_152620.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 7

Reconrider

You're in search with scan mode. I never used it because it doesn't help me. If I'm searching, i'm not trying to listen to other things on that scanner, I have another scanner next to me for that. I suggest pressing menu, and going to 'Search..." and going that route. If you want to search and scan your library then the mode you're on would be correct.

I have no idea how to turn off bands in that mode

Status
Not open for further replies.