Sentinel: Sentinel FL question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I have it working for the most part now. I still can't turn off city fire because somehow I have the site and fire programmed together in department 0. So if I turn that off it shuts off the whole system. On the viper side it's almost the same thing but the site is by it's self in department 1. So on the viper side I can turn everything off and on as long as I don't turn off department 1.

As it's been mentioned, an example of my programing:

Favorite List: Chicago Fire Department (Quick Key 3)
System Name: CFD 800 (Quick Key 0)
Site: Site 1-001 (OEMC Simulcast) (Quick Key 91..not necessary to number sites, but I do as explained below.)
Department 1: Fire (Quick Key 1)
Department 2: EMS (Quick Key 2)

If I wanted to turn on or off EMS: (3.0.2 Enter). I have additional sites in Quick Key 92, 93 but not used, so it doesn't hurt to leave it in the system if they are ever used. Sites are used in the system.

It doesn't look like you have a system programmed?

epersson

Feed Provider
I have it working for the most part now. I still can't turn off city fire because somehow I have the site and fire programmed together in department 0. So if I turn that off it shuts off the whole system. On the viper side it's almost the same thing but the site is by it's self in department 1. So on the viper side I can turn everything off and on as long as I don't turn off department 1.
I didn’t put a QK in for the site as I want it available always. The site is the radio frequencies.

sunnydog1

Premium Subscriber
I scan by department. Mainly city pd and fire and county fire. Sheriff department NCSHP EMS Hope Mills and spring lake are only scanned if something interesting is going on. So QKs work better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.