Sentinel shuffling systems between FL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
Using 2.00.05, I am programming my SDS-100 with Sentinel. After editing FL's and writing to the radio, some systems have some how swapped between FL's and erased the systems that were in that FL. I have not read from the radio between programming in Sentinel and made sure to save after editing Fl's and before writing to the radio. I noticed this issue earlier, but thought I had done something wrong, so I made it a point the last few times to make sure I saved many times before writing to the radio. I have around 140 FL's (travel extensively for the job), so I'm not sure if that might be causing an issue. It's only one or two FL's that are affected at a time.

As an example of my latest occurance: I programmed the United Airlines DMR system at DEN into FL 10, edited some TG tags, hold time, etc. Saved the FL, backed out to the main screen, connected the SDS100, wrote to the scanner and now, when I look at Sentinel (and the radio), FL 10 now shows a system from FL 8 and nothing else. The UAL system I just programmed and wrote is gone from both Sentinel and the radio. I've never had Sentinel do this before. I'm not 100% sure, but it may have begun with the 05 update. Yes, I do have it set to the appropriate target model type.

Anyone else have this rather frustrating issue??

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
As a follow up, i was "auditing" my FL's and there was one list that I haven't touched for months that has had all of its systems erased and replaced with one system from another FL that I haven't touched in well over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.