Sentinel software

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I own the BCD536HP and I’m having problems on writing my scanner or programming it with this software I have turned on the monitor and download buttons and then I have clicked at the top to write to scanner or read from scanner in nothing seems to download it. Can someone give me screenshots on how to do this.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You have to have the 536 connected with the USB cable, and set to mass storage mode.

Radiodon3790

Been using Sentinel for my HP-1 and HP-2. Tried to connect my new SDS100 to Sentinel but it won’t recognize the SDS100. Any suggestions?

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Been using Sentinel for my HP-1 and HP-2. Tried to connect my new SDS100 to Sentinel but it won’t recognize the SDS100. Any suggestions?

try here

tvengr

Well Known Member
There are 2 different versions of Sentinel. One is for the HP1 and HP2 and has an orange icon. The version for the BCD436/536HP and the SDS100/200 has a green icon.

bobmich52

Need help please

Just bought a SDS 100 & I'm trying 2 update the firmware & database in it & I've read this thread, Followed instructions & still it wont do anything.

Do I need to dump/ delete sentinel & reinstall it on my desktop so I can get the green Icon, I have the orange one now or what??

FRUSTRATING

TIA folks 4 any help

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Need help please

Just bought a SDS 100 & I'm trying 2 update the firmware & database in it & I've read this thread, Followed instructions & still it wont do anything.

Do I need to dump/ delete sentinel & reinstall it on my desktop so I can get the green Icon, I have the orange one now or what??

FRUSTRATING

TIA folks 4 any help
Try turning on your scanner and if you already installed Sentinel software then plug your scanner into your USB port on the computer when you see Mass STORAGE come up on the scanner screen press E
Steve

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Need help please

Uninstall the orange Sentinel, as it ONLY supports the HP-1 and -2. Download and install the green Sentinel for x36 and SDS from the link above, and that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.