Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got pic the other day and updated my bcd 536 then I messed something up on pic now it won't load I read some threads to click on run as admin but it won't let me and if I open it up by searching it the main page where it says update and USA or Canada are dosnt come up

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
it says sentinel has stopped working and then disappear I have uninstalled and installed about 75 times thanks for the response

Your computer has corrupted some files....

(1) Delete your current install of Sentinel
(2) On your computer's C drive, Go to "C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Uniden"
(3) Delete the entire folder that starts with "BCDx36HP_Sentinel.exe_Url......"
(4) Re-install the latest version of Sentinel.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Tried this

Did you delete the folder in step #3. Uninstalling Sentinel doesn't delete that folder, you have to go into your C drive and delete it manually.

Use the Windows file explorer.

phask

Premium Subscriber
"how do I get to that c drive "

If you have to ask that I'm going to say, you will need some inperson help. Not trying to be condescending, but no way anyone here will teach you basic Computer/Windows skills.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Haha that's what I was thinking I never really got into the computer age and I'm only 55

As a work-around.....

If you know how to create another user account on that computer, do that. Once you have created another user, log into that user account and re-install Sentinel on that account.

Status
Not open for further replies.