Setting up a private feed for a Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshuaHufford

Feed Provider
I would like to setup a private feed from my receive location that I could listen to at home or on a tablet/phone over the internet. I've read over a few of the threads on here about doing it but I'm just not getting it. Does anyone have a very basic step by step reference to do this or would be willing to help me out?

Thanks!

Reconrider

Look into radio feed by proscan. It's free and you can stream to your local network and then port forward to the world. Or you can get a cheap site and stream to that.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I would like to setup a private feed from my receive location that I could listen to at home or on a tablet/phone over the internet. I've read over a few of the threads on here about doing it but I'm just not getting it. Does anyone have a very basic step by step reference to do this or would be willing to help me out?

Thanks!

You'll need to provide more information:

What scanner are you using? What software (if any) are you currently using?

JoshuaHufford

Feed Provider
Just a Uniden BC75XLT with the audio output going to the line in of the PC, no alpha tags or anything like that.

Port forwarding is above me but if there are simplified directions I can usually figure out stuff like that. Anyone know how much Zello is per month?

Status
Not open for further replies.