Site slow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Good morning everyone from Hawaii.

I noticed that the site was running slow againHowever, I’m not always in a position to whip out an electronic device to fix the issue, so as always, be patient.

It’s a simple software update that needs to occur, however I’m reluctant to implement the change until I return home.

Enjoy Hawaii... I'm going back there later this summer, my favorite island is Maui. Have fun

I have noticed some increase in speeds but not the way it was. Just enjoy Hawaii first and then look into it when you get home.

Hope you have an amazing time
-Nick

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
blantonl said:
Things should be working better now... amazing what you can get done with a phone at the pool these days
Yes sure is!!!!

Quite fast as it usually is.... Thank you my friend for your caring and time :)

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone else having speed issues with RR? Whenever I click a link to go anywhere here, it can be quite a bit of time before the page changes. It appears to be only RR.

Anyone else? Greg

In order to defend my sanity, the above post was made by me in another forum. I did not see this thread until it was pointed out to me. I did not write this post here...it was moved by a moderator. Greg

See...I'm not crazy.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Take a few extra days.

Lindsay,

Since part of your Hawaiian vacation has been a "working" vacation on this system slow down issue. You need to add a few extra days just to "break even" and take the precious time to RELAX with your family and friends. Enjoy the islands! Have a great remaining vacation!!!:cool:

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Login issues for me it kept giving me wrong password entered but it was the right password being typed in.

Last edited:

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Yea seems nice as fast on my end right now........

Im glad he was able to get it fixed w/o too much hassle.. (Sometimes running a site is not easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.