St Joseph County

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighter6122

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the status on the St. Joseph county 800mhz (p25) deployment? I know its coming but I keep hearing about delays

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
Are you referring to the SAFE-T upgrade for the St. Joseph Simulcast site? If so, the Phase 4 area is supposed to pop on P25 by last week of February, and Phase 5 by last week of April if no issues with the 2 simulcasts there in 4. (Lake County, and St. Joseph County)

W9BU

Lead Wiki Manager
Super Moderator
Once again, the current roll-out of P25 on the entire SAFE-T system is P25 Phase 1. The system will not be upgraded to Phase 2 for a few more years.

Do not confuse P25 Phase 1 vs Phase 2 with SAFE-T implementation phases. SAFE-T P25 roll-out began with Phase 1 in the southeastern part of the state several months ago, Phase 2 followed with the southwestern part of the state. The central part followed as Phase 3. The northern parts of the state will be Phase 4 and, possibly, Phase 5. Again, these are SAFE-T implementation phases which have nothing to do with P25 Phase 1 vs. Phase 2. The entire SAFE-T system is P25 Phase 1 for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.