Stafford / Fredericksburg New TG Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
So I see a TG18 on my unication G4 display intermittently. The radio traffic I hear from that TG is stafford dispatch. It must be a multiselect or simulcast patch from the console.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
So I see a TG18 on my unication G4 display intermittently. The radio traffic I hear from that TG is stafford dispatch. It must be a multiselect or simulcast patch from the console.
It appears when the dispatcher activates announcement tones on the console.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
It appears when the dispatcher activates announcement tones on the console.
More monitoring was done and my latest theory is that the radio system is setup that way to activate recording equipment. Anyone else ever see something like that?

Last edited:

fredva

Feed Provider
For the industrial park fire and hazmat incident today in Fredericksburg, units are getting assigned to "Fred 1 Bravo" and "Fred 1 Charley". I'm listening via the feed and unable to search for talkgroup ids associated with these channel names. Don't know if anybody else might be catching them.

KC4ASF

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
For the industrial park fire and hazmat incident today in Fredericksburg, units are getting assigned to "Fred 1 Bravo" and "Fred 1 Charley". I'm listening via the feed and unable to search for talkgroup ids associated with these channel names. Don't know if anybody else might be catching them.
Mike,
I also got the Bravo and Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.