Stark County TRS ID's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capt2194

I attended a meeting today and as far as I can tell the hold up on the Navarre repeater site is getting the power company to put the juice to it.

xusmarine1979

New TG

I'm listening to an analog TG talking about parking enforcement on the Stark County TRS. So far, not Canton's just the county. 43216.

dgnagy

I think ID # 20048 is the Stark County Jail. I heard them talking today about admissions/booking area.

dgnagy

That ID I heard was on Ohio TRS, Sorry for the mix up. It might be Indian River or Heartland, not sure though.

xusmarine1979

I'll have to look it up, I've been listening to a TG myself lately. I was guessing the same thing. I even thought it may have been Aultman because I haven't heard any traffic from them lately. Do you guys have your own frequencies Dennis? And welcome to the club.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
xusmarine1979 said:
I'll have to look it up, I've been listening to a TG myself lately. I was guessing the same thing. I even thought it may have been Aultman because I haven't heard any traffic from them lately.

I can confirm that Aultman Hospital Security is now using DPL 073 on the 464.3250 repeater. I do not know why they changed from PL 186.2 and I have heard no other Aultman traffic on this frequency with any other PL or DPL.

xusmarine1979

dgnagy said:
I think ID # 20048 is the Stark County Jail. I heard them talking today about admissions/booking area.

I forgot to submit it, I heard them talking about Heartland in Massillon. Could this be thier dispatch?

dgnagy

xusmarine1979 said:
I forgot to submit it, I heard them talking about Heartland in Massillon. Could this be thier dispatch?

I heard them on Ohio MARCS, it's heartland for sure. I heard a couple of months ago that they had a code and sent Massillon Fire and Stark-Summit to. They only transport to Mercy Medical for some reason.

dgnagy

Hartville, Uniontown

I have been hearing stark county dispatch Hartville and Uniontown on digitial stark county trs #17680. So is this considered Villiage PD instead of Magnolia PD?

xusmarine1979

dgnagy said:
I have been hearing stark county dispatch Hartville and Uniontown on digitial stark county trs #17680. So is this considered Villiage PD instead of Magnolia PD?

That's " PD Center" Dennis. Not sure if it's for good, for this search in Greentown or if they've been having problems with their VHF radios.

dgnagy

I haven't heard them on 155.43 so maybe they moved to digitial. Do you know who id # 17712 is? I have heard the SO working a special detail at Richville Festival. Is that for the reserves?

xusmarine1979

I have no idea dude. I think it's the fesitval out at Clay's Park. I hear Lawrence PD on there. I'm just wondering if they're gonna do the same for the PD channels as they did with the FD. East/Central/West...

dgnagy

xusmarine1979 said:
I have no idea dude. I think it's the fesitval out at Clay's Park. I hear Lawrence PD on there. I'm just wondering if they're gonna do the same for the PD channels as they did with the FD. East/Central/West...

Yeah it's Lawerence TWP they were directing traffic on State Route 93. And I also heard them dispatching a squad there also.

xusmarine1979

dgnagy said:
Yeah it's Lawerence TWP they were directing traffic on State Route 93. And I also heard them dispatching a squad there also.

So I wonder if that's gonna be PD West... Or another TAC channel for them.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
A think I can shed a little light on this discussion. Over a year ago, the county issued digital radios (portables) to every police, fire, and EMS vehicle in the county. They all have the same talkgroups on the Canton/Stark TRS system:

Countywide
FD East
FD Central
FD West
Tanker
EMA
Hazmat
PD East
PD Central
PD West

All agencies monitor countywide and contact Starcomm on this talkgroup if necessary. We then get permission to use one of the other talkgroups if we have need for it on an event where multiple agencies must communicate. I do not know the corosponding DEC or HEX IDs for the talkgroups. Any way I can find out without keying up one of the radios?

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
41456 can be added to the database. It is an analog talkgroup that Canton PD uses at special events. I have picked it up in the past at Fawcett Stadium high school and college football games. It is also in use today at the Civic Center for a HOF function.

41488 is in use today by Canton PD for parking attendants at the Civic Center.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.