State TN system

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiofan1

The TVRTRS is the first phase of the TN ststewide system. For the ones constantly dissing and hating on it.. Get over it. Its happening, deal with it. 700 MHz is working fine. 800 MHz is working fine. The world is not failing.

How in the world can you brag about a system working fine when you're...where? Are you somehow party to drive test info? I don't think you have any idea if it works fine or not. Oh, wait. It's motorola so it must work great...right? :roll:

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Agree Danny. We as a nation are very impatient. This system will be several years in the build out. Knowing the planners, both federal, state and local, I expect this will be a system well suited for public safety with redundancy, interop and fail safe built in. And the only payroll I am on is that of taxpayer.
Doc Randy

123easy

You on someones payroll to be promoting something that obviously took millions of dollars to build and yet it only half way works?

Ahhh...It looks like our old friend easy123 (Completely Banned for the Greater Good) has returned as DougSmith823... You can tell its him by the way he masters the English language..

Skippy0463

Montgomery Co., TN

Can anyone provide any info as to why Montgomery Co, TN went offline Monday and hasn't come back up. Last I saw was a note that said it would be down indefinently now it doesn't say anything on the live scanner audio feed screen. Why? it was working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.