Stephenson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanman45cal

Has anyone in the Rockford/Loves Park/Machesney Park area heard anything from Stephenson County lately?
Freeport PD comes in great, Stephenson County used to also. For some reason the County Talk Groups dropped off the radar. Is the Lena Tower the tower that carries the County? I have that in. Is there the possibility that they have switched their Control Channel? If they have, is it possible to add all the Lena frequencies to my current System? And, is there another tower that might carry this traffic? Thanks, I am still getting the hang of this PRO 106.

rcfd34

I live in that same area and everything comes in great on my scanner

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

hotrod501

Stephenson county use the old radios most of the time once in a while they use the new p 25 radios Freeport PD use the talk groups all the time.

scanman45cal

I kind of wondered about that, I took all of the old analog frequencies out for any agency that has Starcom. I guess I will have to do a limit search on the VHF and see what else I am missing. I have heard that Rockford and some other agencies have kept the old systems in place as backup but I never heard anything on them so I took them out. I guess the best way is to put the old freqs into a V Folder and monitor them once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.