Stewartstown Railroad Not showing in any Database

courezhuit

Premium Subscriber
Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WRJT947 - STEWARTSTOWN RAILROAD COMPANY does not show in either the York Country, PA database or the RR Database with a single frequency of 160.845. This was created in 2020. I was told by Radio Reference to post here so it will be added. Thanks.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WRJT947 - STEWARTSTOWN RAILROAD COMPANY does not show in either the York Country, PA database or the RR Database with a single frequency of 160.845. This was created in 2020. I was told by Radio Reference to post here so it will be added. Thanks.

Radio Reference does not add entries based on the FCC database or licenses, frequencies are added based on confirmation that the frequency/mode/usage has been monitored and verified RR members. Database admins usually don't add it based on just "yup I heard it", but ask for details such as user, location, signal strength and type of traffic. If it is verified through actual monitoring it is submitted through the database for the county where it was monitored.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I was told by Radio Reference to post here so it will be added. Thanks.
Don't know who said that, but mentioning a new frequency in the forums will not get it added to the database, the two animals are separate and if you look at the Radio Reference Wiki or database it will tell you the process listed above.

courezhuit

Premium Subscriber
Don't know who said that, but mentioning a new frequency in the forums will not get it added to the database, the two animals are separate and if you look at the Radio Reference Wiki or database it will tell you the process listed above.
It was Radio Reference itself as shown here:

RadioReference Support (RadioReference Support)
Dec 10, 2023, 08:01 CST
We rely on submissions from volunteers to update the database with the latest data.

You might consider posting a message in the user forums in a forum local to your area to see if someone has recommendations or updates.

See RadioReference.com Forums

Thanks,

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
It was Radio Reference itself as shown here:

You might consider posting a message in the user forums in a forum local to your area to see if someone has recommendations or updates.

Yes, to ask questions, "see if someone has recommendations or updates" but not to add it to the database. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

After following these guidelines:

You can submit info to the database listings at this link: