Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirScan

Premium Subscriber
Several BOBBY tankers out West circled LA area and dragged someone up to the Northwest..

That's a lot of BOBBYs.

SPUR 69 dropped into Pease as well. Possibly staging for the return flight I'm ASSuming.

I see they have a res for AR20(NE) tonight 04-05Z. Wrong direction for the B-2s so who knows ? Nothing for AR62 but for some reason it usually doesn't show on the FAA website for westbound flights ?

Mark

Premium Subscriber
A Gerald Ford moment before leaving ADW today. AF1 82-8000 SAM46 09-0015 both in the air.

WH says the wind caused it.. OK.. Either way he will be feeling that for a while.. Ouch!
I'm in early 60's in decent shape and I would feel that later on :(

Off topic but crystal clear skies here tonight and good time to spot the ISS tonight after Sunset.
Orbit run from Florida Panhandle to off the coast of Maine with evening sun lighting it up

(SpotTheStation) Time: Fri Mar 19 7:50 PM, Visible: 7 min, Max Height: 60 degrees, Appears: SW, Disappears: ENE

Last edited:

freqhopping

Been hearing who I presume is 15-00577 with ZDC 134.15. Sounds like there might be some sort of hold up for them to RTB. Earlier heard them saying HQ didn't want them loitering around.

Sounds like the hold up might be getting another altitude block.
1958- Descending and switched to 126.825

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Good evening,

Was hit by COVID and in the hospital for a few weeks, but slowly recovering and feeling better again ....
The BOBBYs dragged the 525FS F-22s back from Miramar to Elmendorf tonight as MAZDA 11, 21 and 31 flight.

Hope this helps,

René.
Welcome back René. We missed you here.. Nasty bug eh! Glad you are recovering!
I see Europe getting pounded again..
Got my first Pfizer shot finally the other day.. Hopefully does the trick.

BTW the Space Station showed bright tonight flying by at 17k MPH Like a Airliner/Star with no blinking lights.
just after sunset.

0027z RCH 897 C-17 02-2112 inbound McGuire 134.100 with thru cargo req 190k fuel... Lots of gas :)
2035 local AF-1 82-8000 showing up down Atlanta area now.
2037 local The NH ANG KC-46's on way back tonight as RCH 047 and RCH 054 matching their tail numbers.
Long week in East Asia/Hawaii for them.Bet they request Lav and cleaning services when RTB.

Last edited:

AirScan

Premium Subscriber
Welcome back Rene, glad you are feeling better.

Not sure where TIGER 21 is ? On that route over PORGY they should have been heard on the YYR LiveATC feed by now ? Checked the archives over the last couple hours and nothing heard ?

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Welcome back Rene, glad you are feeling better.

Not sure where TIGER 21 is ? On that route over PORGY they should have been heard on the YYR LiveATC feed by now ? Checked the archives over the last couple hours and nothing heard ?
Rgr was just thinking they maybe did a Polar Greeenland loop or something like that and that is why such a Northern
rentry to US. No tankers up yet either.Guess wait for the tankers :)

AirScan

Premium Subscriber
TIGER 21 just now up on Gander VHF over PORGY at 21:56L at FL260, TIGER 22 is 5 minutes behind. TIGER 21 routing over SSM. They were at FL260 then climbed up to FL380/FL400. Low for AR (hold) or maybe a little scenic tour of Greenland, I never did catch their latitude at 40W ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.