Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Just got back from Dr office. Turns out my bad head cold is actually Covid 19. It's a mild case because I've had both shots, but still have quarantine for 10 days.

Really sorry to hear this, but glad it isn't serious, and don't look at it as a loss of Thanksgiving but a gain of lots of monitoring time.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Okay, just thinking when I read this, isn't this what you guys do (really successfully) every day? :oops:

DoD Announces the Establishment of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG)

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like a fancy new Dod Dept title for UFO's and drones.Seems the Navy Dept has had enough trying to explain them :)

Sawa few blog posts about this the other day.. Lots of USAF Heavies on the move.
Flurry Of Air Force Transports Head To East Africa As Potential For Ethiopia Evacuation Grows (thedrive.com)

Ethiopia's Tigray conflict: Foreigners advised to leave - BBC News

Last edited:

GriffissSpotter

0907 - HELLCAT 21 (x4) cleared back to BTV via GM ALW flight plan.
0908 - MUSKET 11 (x4) IFR clearance at BTV *flight plan was cut off*
0924 - HELLCAT 21 (x4) lining up on Runway 33.
0925 - HELLCAT 21 (x4) cleared for take off
0932 - HELLCAT 21 just told ZBW that they will be refueling with PACK 31 in the Lightning 4 ATCAA.

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Okay, just thinking when I read this, isn't this what you guys do (really successfully) every day? :oops:

DoD Announces the Establishment of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG)

This means I will have to find another hiding place for the interstellar spaceship that brought me here. I figured Walmarts was a good hiding spot too !!

Status
Not open for further replies.