Terre Haute Airshow June 1-2 2024

btownscanner

Premium Subscriber
Anyone going to be near KHUF during Friday's Airshow practice?

I would like to confirm if these freqs are still correct: Air Shows (United States) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Especially interested in the Air Boss freq.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully with my scanner. Rules say no two way AviRadios. Clearly a scanner is not two way so maybe they will let me bring it in the gates.

Thanks!

kevin.r

Premium Subscriber
Last time I went to the Terre Haute airshow I got stuck in a huge traffic mess due to flooded parking lots. I had time while stuck in stopped traffic to scan, and found that there were some 8TAC direct frequencies in use locally. Might be a good idea to program those in, as well as the 700 MHz conventional interop channels (National Interoperability (United States) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference).

And SAFE-T regional and statewide mutual aid talkgroups, of course. Maybe the SAFE-T EVENT TGs, too?

The 181st Air National Guard is co-located at Hulman Field. No idea if this information is current or not: Indiana Military Operations (Indiana) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference.

Unfortunately I don't have any info on the VHF-AM frequencies. Shouldn't be difficult to find if you scan the aircraft band though. Good luck!