TetraNetMonitor UI Experimentation

tomekjkp

1720354125694.png
Ok, I see that you have created the lines, I also tell you that you create more than two, since line 2 is used for tracking, in my case the use is deactivated after a short time. Well, at first glance I don't see the problem, you should show me if you have the dlls inside sharp and see how you activate the TNM puglin and hit set on top of a carrier so that it attaches to it.
1720354265949.png
I think I showed it well

FR33MAN

Hello everyone, in a few hours a video will be released on YouTube in which we teach how to create a plugin, in this case it is to launch the Tetra net Monitor (TNM) and the Tetra Trunk Tracker (TTT) from sharp sdr#, which I see it as very practical. I ask you to subscribe to the channel and watch the other videos of other projects in case you are interested in something and you will learn a lot at the programming level. Give it a like, if you don't know how to program, I will gladly give you the plugin so that you can use it for free.

N6ML

Hi, has anyone had a problem that after starting the computer and launching the application, no tuners are displayed and it does not collect data? It is also not possible to control it via remote start. I have already tried Tetra Network Monitor 1.1.2.1 and 1.1.2.5
I have tried SDRSharp from 1666 to 1727 and nothing, not even a twitch, before everything worked normally

My guess would be that Windows firewall is getting in the way. Maybe check that your network isn't considered "Public" (Windows Settings -> Network & Internet)