Texas Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaLa

Where is everybody from?

I live in Temple, Tx.

I have been spending a lot of time at the luxurious Days Inn in El Paso recently... :roll: :lol:

Last edited:

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
From

BaLa said:
Where is everybody from?

I live in Temple, Tx.

been spending a lot of time at the luxurious Days Inn in El Paso recently..:roll: :lol:

I am living in the Metroplex area in good old Plano but right now I am back home in Canada in Hamilton, Ontario on a small vacation.

Matt

af5rn

Arlington here, although I am headed back to my other home in Southern Kalifornia for awhile tomorrow. I used to spend some time in Hamilton, Ontario myself. Been a couple of years though.

a1rusty

Beautiful downtown Melissa here. If you're not familiar with the area, McKinney & Plano are a couple of Melissa's suburbs.....but we try not to go to either place unless absolutely necessary.

Long time PRO-95 user (in fact, I've almost used it up!); got a new PSR-500 couple of weeks ago, and am still learning how to work it... WIN500 definitely helps! Love it, though.

jal3866

Premium Subscriber
Angleton, "Where the Heart Is", South of Houston.

Ham since 1963. Monitoring all the way from the converted single frequency Motorola w/dynamotor to my current Pro-96 and many in between.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
North Arlington here. Good monitoring location and centrally located in the megaplex! Arlington is the unoriginally unplanned urban sprawl that seperates Dallas and Fort Worth and the largest city in the US without any form of mass transportation. Essentially, a huge, very culturally diverse bedroom community!

Mark

mbstone99

Premium Subscriber
af5rn said:
Arlington here, although I am headed back to my other home in Southern Kalifornia for awhile tomorrow. I used to spend some time in Hamilton, Ontario myself. Been a couple of years though.

Really? I am right now up in Ancaster but when I lived here downtown Hamilton on Queen St just south of Main St.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.