Texas Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd5y

BaLa said:
Where is everybody from?

I'm from NW MO but unfortunately I live in Mineral Wells, AKA Miserable Wells, Methamphetamine Wells, Manure Smells, Mineral Hell, etc.
I used to live in the Metroplex, Wichita Falls and El Paso

andrewccm

Premium Subscriber
letarotor said:
North Arlington here. Good monitoring location and centrally located in the megaplex! Arlington is the unoriginally unplanned urban sprawl that seperates Dallas and Fort Worth and the largest city in the US without any form of mass transportation. Essentially, a huge, very culturally diverse bedroom community!

Mark

Or in many cases, I call it Apartment City.

I am in S. Arlington near Mansfield...kid goes to Mansfield schools.

af5rn

letarotor said:
...the largest city in the US without any form of mass transportation.
And praise God for that! :lol: We had no homeless in Arlington until some Yankee do-gooder decided to build a homeless shelter here. Now they come from near and far. I can only imagine how mass transit would affect our demographics.

But we do have HandiTrans! In fact, we have more HandiTrans vans than we do emergency ambulances. A city of nearly half a million people covered by the exact same number of ambulances that we had in 1978. Real visionaries we have running this place. :roll:

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Represent Central TX

From New Braunfels... going to school in San Marcos- all you city guys (like Round Rock, Plano and Arlington for instance) don't know what paradise is obviously. Populations should be no more than 5 digit numbers.

af5rn

texasemt13 said:
From New Braunfels... going to school in San Marcos- all you city guys (like Round Rock, Plano and Arlington for instance) don't know what paradise is obviously. Populations should be no more than 5 digit numbers.
Trust me, I know what paradise is. I went to high school in San Marcos! Definitely one of the most awesome places to live on earth, especially for a single man. :lol:

I spent five years on the road with some pretty popular bands, so I've seen every corner of this state (and continent too, for that matter), especially the college towns like Austin, San Marcos, and Nacogdoches. It's pretty cool to see them all representin' here!

I'll be very happy when I am through with Kalifornia for good. I never liked this place. In fact, I quite prefer Iraq to Kalifornia! I was born Texan and intend to die that way too.

Last edited:

Premium Subscriber
New Berlin in soutwestern guadalupe county... population...480 or atleast that is what the sign says. lived here all my life, know every cow trail around!

MissPiggy

Odessa here, need lots of help getting my scanner programmed - just got my premium membership but not sure where to go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.