Thanks Radioreference.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepro96fan

Hi all!! Just wanted to thank Radioreference.com for providing us with an awesome website!! This website has made my scanner hobby just that more exciting!!!
Also, thanks for bringing all of us scanner enthusiast together!! Knowledge is power!!
Keep up the great work!!!!!

brandon

Database Admin
100% with ya.
This is the best and most informative radio site I've ever visited and I spend most of my online time here... :)

R

Rayjk110

Same here, great site, both to Lindsay and everyone who contributes.

A++++++

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
You guys realize that Lindsay is a computer code generated bot and not a real person right?? I mean no real live person could devote so much time and energy to this site and still maintain a life outside of the database/message boards...I am sorry I had to reveal the whole secret behind RR.com but I could not maintain being quiet any longer...being a part of teh RR.com Illuminati is not as easy as it looks :cool: I feel better now that I have been totally open with you folks! :cool:

Long Live RR.com!
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall Sherard KE4ZNR

timmer

Agree with all. This is a great site. I am not really a "web surfer". I have a few sites that I visit daily, and this is usually the first or second site I go to on an almost daily basis. Thanks to all who keep it running.

STiMULi

KE4ZNR said:
You guys realize that Lindsay is a computer code generated bot and not a real person right?? I mean no real live person could devote so much time and energy to this site and still maintain a life outside of the database/message boards...I am sorry I had to reveal the whole secret behind RR.com but I could not maintain being quiet any longer...being a part of teh RR.com Illuminati is not as easy as it looks :cool: I feel better now that I have been totally open with you folks! :cool:

Long Live RR.com!
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall Sherard KE4ZNR

ELBEE 2.0 :D

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hi all,

I too must agree, Radio Reference is to scanning what QRZ is to Amateur Radio, one of the best places to teach and be taught. Don't forget just hanging out and throwing the bull liberally salted with funny remarks.

Ah, so a fellow ham noticed this;
"You guys realize that Lindsay is a computer code generated bot and not a real person right??"

Maybe so but there is a hybrid among us, an Internet cyborg.

"I mean no real live person could devote so much time and energy to this site and still maintain a life outside of the database/message boards."

Well, Loumaag is that cyborg, a walking database with Terminator tendancies. You never know what form that T-1,000 can take, he's full of surprises when he's around.

"I am sorry I had to reveal the whole secret behind RR.com but I could not maintain being quiet any longer...being a part of teh RR.com Illuminati is not as easy as it looks."

You can say that again! The Illuminati of the contributors often goes overlooked but that's our intent, some of us are hams who don't use our callsigns as screen names. Others are communications engineers who quietly work in the background and don't show off thier skills. Yes, we the enlighened ones are just as much a part of it as administration and our task isn't easy, "Earthlings are stupid, stupid STUPID!"

Ha ha, here I can get away with it, in Plan 9 From Outer Space I got punched in the mouth.

Now what was that he said about knowledge being power? If that were the case I could just plug into you guys and not rely on JCP&L. Hmmm, could just be the beginning of Plan 10 From New Jersey which is as close to outer space as you can get without leaving your meaningless little backwater planet.

Nanu nanu, live long and prosper you insignificant semi-intelligent beings. We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but we'll meet again some sunny day.

Thanks again Mork, Spock and Vera.

doug43qld

Hi guys this sure is the best scanner site i have found, so i joined today i am active in a cb radio site and will enjoy it here .i am in australia but the info will still apply .cheers to a top site doug.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Uh oh, a CBer who hasn't the sense to stay away from the CB forums, we are DOOMED! (;->) Doug, CB may be just a bit different down under but PLEASE, for your sake stay away from the Americans or you'll pick up some awfully bad habits. Our CBers are so poorly represented by those morons you'll surely get a bad impression if nothing else.

Having friends in Australia I came to know some very good people and learned alot about you blokes, never mind Paul Hogan and Steve Irwin. Welcome aboard and I'm sure we'll be quite eager to hear more from you. Cheers 'n beers mate, just don't start any fights with the British, we hams have to put up with enough of that on packet radio. (;->)

Edit;
Is it true what Aussies say about Queenslanders? (;->)

Status
Not open for further replies.