Thornton FD/PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2bdp

Premium Subscriber
It has been 5 years since I programmed my PRO-197. I have Brighton PD/FD, Adams County and State programmed on my RS Pro 197. I moved to Thornton and got lost trying to program their FD and PD.

Would be happy with any help.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
It has been 5 years since I programmed my PRO-197. I have Brighton PD/FD, Adams County and State programmed on my RS Pro 197. I moved to Thornton and got lost trying to program their FD and PD.

Would be happy with any help.

For all Adams County agencies, you need the FRCC System.

W2bdp

Premium Subscriber
From my quick reading that is not up yet. Don't know what that is. Is that a change from simulacast.

W2bdp

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help. I think I have it under control. After being in Brighton for five years, I have no idea where anything is in Thornton. My Daughter has been in Brighton for over 10 ,Colorado for many more years and my Son-in-law is on the FD there.

Ken W2BDP

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Anyone who had the Adams simulcast setup in their scanner under DTRS and wishes to monitor Adams agencies does NOT have to change anything. It was quiet transparent for scanner users. The only thing missing would be if you were monitoring CSP via the Adams simulcast sites.

If you were using Thorodin to monitor Adams agencies then you need to switch the TSYS to the Adams Simulcast frequencies.

HP and EZ-Scan appears to not be simple for some reason.

W2bdp

Premium Subscriber
OK. I think I am using simulcast for the CSP which I rarely monitor..Right now I am ok with Thornton and Adams County. Once I get settled in this new apartment, I will check the scanner out .

What do I need to program for the FRCC System when I get around to it. What is the FRCC System.

Status
Not open for further replies.