Threshold On 536

Status
Not open for further replies.

W0RS

Premium Subscriber
Anyone tell me how to manually change the threshold settings? I was able to find something about it in the manual but only addressed conventional, I was looking for digital.....Can someone put me in the right direction or am I missing something?

RF23

Premium Subscriber
Anyone tell me how to manually change the threshold settings? I was able to find something about it in the manual but only addressed conventional, I was looking for digital.....Can someone put me in the right direction or am I missing something?

In Sentinel you click on the yellow star+Pencil tab to put you into the Favorite List Edit Mode, choose the Favorite that you wish to Edit.

This should bring up a page, look at the left pane and click on the digital system that you want to Edit.

This should bring up a page in which the Right pane has a number of tabs, click on the "Site" tab and you should see all of the Sites listed in a grid. The far right column of that grid is the P25 Threshold Settings column. Click on the cell with the number 8 in it and it should give you a drop-down menu with all the possible choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.