Tone outs for......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ems170

Feed Provider
does anyone have the dispatch tones decoded for the following.

Valley EMS Medics
Ansonia Rescue
Derby Storm
Oxford's new system
Seymour Ems
Shelton Ems

Thanks

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Matt,
I'm pretty sure VEMS is quick call as it comes over the radios unless they've changes it since I vollied at Seymour and since you and I did our medic class.

Joe

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Matt,
I'm pretty sure VEMS is quick call as it comes over the radios unless they've changes it since I vollied at Seymour and since you and I did our medic class.

Joe

When I worked at C-MED all the tones were generated from a programmable Zetron encoder. Technically VEMS was a quick call tone but it has since changed. I know the beginning tone has been made longer since there was problems hitting the Oxford based medic's radio to set off the pager. As for the the tone out frequencies, I could not tell you what they are.

Are you using a new Bearcat scanner with the tone outs?

ems170

Feed Provider
Thanks Joe for the reply. I believe they used to be QC not I thought they were QCII.

izzyj4.. Yes I am using the 396T and would like to use the tone out feature for the Valley dispatches.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
izzyj4.. Yes I am using the 396T and would like to use the tone out feature for the Valley dispatches.

I'll see if any of my old contacts can help us out. I'll get back to you on it once I get a hold of them.

ems170

Feed Provider
Thank you very much, even if you contacts have the QC or 2sec5sec code off the console I will decipher it.
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.