TOPAZ RWC - Mesa Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 25, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Looking for some assistance.

Has anyone successfully programmed the Mesa Talkgroups (utilities, water, gas, etc.) in their scanner?

I have all the data in mine that's listed with the hex and TGID, and I'm not receiving them at all. I know that there used to be live feeds for some of the channels, but they haven't been active since last September.

Thanks in advance!
 

cellphone

Silent key.
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Messages
1,811
Reaction score
227
Location
Ahwatukee, AZ (Phoenix)
The public works talkgroups are not very active compared to PD and Fire. I have monitored these talkgroups this morning:

3705 Mesa Gas 1
3727 Mesa Parks 1
3707 Mesa Water 1
3744 Mesa Water 2

3705 has been the most active today. Make sure you are receiving the Mesa Simulcast site as they might not be carried on the other sites.
 
Joined
Aug 25, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
The public works talkgroups are not very active compared to PD and Fire. I have monitored these talkgroups this morning:

3705 Mesa Gas 1
3727 Mesa Parks 1
3707 Mesa Water 1
3744 Mesa Water 2

3705 has been the most active today. Make sure you are receiving the Mesa Simulcast site as they might not be carried on the other sites.

So I've been trying to monitor these talkgroups over the last few months, and still haven't had any luck. I am receiving Mesa Simulcast on all of the other City of Mesa talkgroups (PD and FD). Any suggestions?
 

GlobalNorth

Active Member
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
2,889
Reaction score
3,089
Location
Fort Misery
When are you trying to monitor them? I'd listen during normal business hours M-Th [they may work a 4 day week] or M-F. Assuming you have a Uniden, what are your filters set at?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top