TOPAZ RWC - Mesa Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

insertnamehere

Premium Subscriber
Hi all,

Looking for some assistance.

Has anyone successfully programmed the Mesa Talkgroups (utilities, water, gas, etc.) in their scanner?

I have all the data in mine that's listed with the hex and TGID, and I'm not receiving them at all. I know that there used to be live feeds for some of the channels, but they haven't been active since last September.

Thanks in advance!

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
The public works talkgroups are not very active compared to PD and Fire. I have monitored these talkgroups this morning:

3705 Mesa Gas 1
3727 Mesa Parks 1
3707 Mesa Water 1
3744 Mesa Water 2

3705 has been the most active today. Make sure you are receiving the Mesa Simulcast site as they might not be carried on the other sites.

insertnamehere

Premium Subscriber
The public works talkgroups are not very active compared to PD and Fire. I have monitored these talkgroups this morning:

3705 Mesa Gas 1
3727 Mesa Parks 1
3707 Mesa Water 1
3744 Mesa Water 2

3705 has been the most active today. Make sure you are receiving the Mesa Simulcast site as they might not be carried on the other sites.

So I've been trying to monitor these talkgroups over the last few months, and still haven't had any luck. I am receiving Mesa Simulcast on all of the other City of Mesa talkgroups (PD and FD). Any suggestions?

GlobalNorth

Premium Subscriber
When are you trying to monitor them? I'd listen during normal business hours M-Th [they may work a 4 day week] or M-F. Assuming you have a Uniden, what are your filters set at?

Status
Not open for further replies.