Sentinel: Transferring Favorites

Aremel

Is there away to completely copy and transfer the entire Favorites Lists from the HomePatrol-II to a SDS-100? I can reconstruct it all by hand, but I was looking for a faster and easier way. I currently have both scanners and I'm testing them both for the one I'd like to keep. Thx in advance.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Moved to the Uniden Tech Support forum as this is not a RR database issue.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Is there away to completely copy and transfer the entire Favorites Lists from the HomePatrol-II to a SDS-100? I can reconstruct it all by hand, but I was looking for a faster and easier way. I currently have both scanners and I'm testing them both for the one I'd like to keep. Thx in advance.
-
For each favorites list you want to transfer......

In the Home Patrol Sentinel program, from the top menu bar... choose File ---> Export to HPE file (store it some place you will remember). Then in the BCDx36HP / SDS100 Sentinel program choose File ---> Import from HPE file... and import the file you exported in the previous step.

Aremel

Thanks. I was afraid of that. If you have very many Favorites lists, that could take some time. However, I've had bunches of fun putting together the Favorites for the HomePatrol-II and have redone them several times, so starting from scratch for the SDS-100 shouldn't be a big issue.

Thank you KevinC for moving this to the correct forum.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Thanks. I was afraid of that. If you have very many Favorites lists, that could take some time. However, I've had bunches of fun putting together the Favorites for the HomePatrol-II and have redone them several times, so starting from scratch for the SDS-100 shouldn't be a big issue.

Thank you KevinC for moving this to the correct forum.

You’re very welcome.