BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Trouble with programing Sacramento Regional Radio Communications System (SRRCS)

Foley95661

Premium Subscriber
Seeking assistance with programing SRRCS. At this time, I am not getting anything...not a single bleep.

I have the Uniden BDC996P2, Discone Ant, programing it with ARC-XT Pro and RR. I am current on Firmware.
I am in Roseville, CA within range of SRRCS, I receive Roseville's P25 just fine.
I checked to ensured Lock Out was off ( per a RR Post).

See attached ACR-XT file (change extension to .RSF)

Thank you in advance....

Attachments

• SRRCS.txt
    15 KB · Views: 12

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Simulcast Distortion is more likely than not the issue. The SRRCS system is all simulcast, the Placer system is not. SDS200 or SDS100 would resolve the issue.

I knew is should have purchased the SDS200....
You're not the first one who was convinced to go with the "cheaper alternative" on these forums, while trying to monitor simulcast sites. However....standby for the "paper clip/Yagi/point at the nearest site" suggestions to follow. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
However....standby for the "paper clip/Yagi/point at the nearest site" suggestions to follow. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I regularly refer folks to the mitigation methods in this wiki with the caveat that they only work in very few cases. Standby also for the "I can monitor X-system with Y-scanner just fine" responses :ROFLMAO:

billcurrie

WD0EHJ
Premium Subscriber
I live in Rio Vista and use an XT996 to monitor the sacramento p25 system. I have no issues with it. Unfortunately I'm out if town this week and can't check my programming and setup. I'll check the forum later in the week, and if you haven't resolved it, I'll get in touch.
Regards