Trunking Recorder SRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDM38

I have recently installed and set up Trunking Recorder to record an EDACS system. I have been very pleased with the program so far.

I am having one issue that maybe someone can help me with in regards to the SRT files (subtitles). I have the recording format set to create a new file each day. I also have the box checked to create subtitle metadata files. However, when I play back the audio there are subtitles with the corresponding time and radio id for only the first few transmissions of the recording. After that, there is no subtitle data. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I even tried changing the recording format to create a new file after each conversation, but had the same issue.

I am using Trunking Recorder version 1.6.188.1431. I am using Universal Trunker version 1.0.29.5. If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. I am very happy with Trunking Recorder, but would be even happier if I could see the SRT data for the whole audio file.

scannerbox

Open the SRT file with some text program like notepad or Microsoft Word and see if all the different calls you are expecting are listed. If all the calls are listed then it might be an issue with the playback software.

What program are you using to play the audio back? During my testing SRT playback only really seemed to work with new versions of VLC once you enabled visualizations.

The SRT feature was something I added fairly earlier, but since you can now see all the calls using your web browser the SRT feature really isn't used much.

Status
Not open for further replies.