TTD help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I been going through posts looking to figure out my TTD issues.

I have it set up and it did detect a tone a generated, but I didn't receive an email with it. After a while it locks up and the only way I can get it to work again is to go into task manager and close it and then reopen and it will work for a little bit. I'm using it on a windows 10 desktop I use to provide a few feeds. I will post a bunch of pictures of settings, messages and the debug. I do get a error in the debug some times, but not always. Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled start D bug 2.png
    Untitled start D bug 2.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled start D bug 21.png
    Untitled start D bug 21.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled start D bug.png
    Untitled start D bug.png
    346.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    437.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled2-1.png
    Untitled2-1.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 11

aaknitt

Feed Provider
1) For the not sending, you should have the actual email address in the "Email From" field. You'll likely also have to use an app-specific password with gmail (see some of the other threads on here for more info).
2) The locking up appears to be due to TTD having trouble accessing the sound card. Is the PC set to go to standby or sleep? That's a common source of that kind of problem.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
The PC doesn't go on stand by or sleep. I have it running 3 Broadcastify feeds and 2 Zello feeds. I got an error before that said wrong password for email. I double checked it a few times and nothing.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
Would it matter that I'm running 73f? I see 37I is available on their website? Thanks

DC31

Feed Provider
1) For the not sending, you should have the actual email address in the "Email From" field. You'll likely also have to use an app-specific password with gmail (see some of the other threads on here for more info).
2) The locking up appears to be due to TTD having trouble accessing the sound card. Is the PC set to go to standby or sleep? That's a common source of that kind of problem.

3. in your Long Tone configuration, there is a ToneLength of 1230. This is extremely excessive. Maximum should be about 8.

4. in the last two debug window snapshots, there are strings of 360.0 hz samples. This is likely carrier noise that could be eliminated by moving the squelch slider to the right a bit.

i am not sure that either of these will correct your issue, just items that I noticed. Yes, gmail passwords will drive you crazy.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
Thank you for the help. It was the password not working because as on May 31 Gmail changed security to two-factor authentication: and you need to set it up and use the 16 digit app security code you get from the security section of your Gmail account once you set up two-factor authentication: DC31 has it posted above.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
So I'm still getting this
OSError : [Errno -9999] Unanticipated host error

The program will run for a little bit then just freeze up and on the debug it gives me the above code and below is a screen shot of the error. I'm running Windows 10, I can only find this error in ttd with raspberry pi, not windows 10.

Attachments

• Untitledaa.png
    Untitledaa.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.