TVRTS TG unids

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
7022 tgid

Heard traffic on 7022 TGID today. Falls in line with Rhea County SO, but no unit IDs. Just two men talking about leaving reports on the computer. Maybe a RCSO talk around? Will keep listening.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Ok, been away from here for a bit, but I have somewhat of an update.

Loudon County SO has several TG they utilize, unfortunately all are encrypted so I can't determine which is which. I do now know that they have a ADMIN, CID, NARCOTICS, MUTUAL AID, and a couple of other TG, but I have no IDs for them right now. I know that 7504 is LCSO, but I can't figure out the ID, due to the encryption. I can only guess it is the ADMIN channel, but not confirmed. I also found out that the Narcotics channel is double encrypted, so even the regular deputies cannot hear what is going on on that channel.
LCSO has now fully encrypted all traffic on their dispatch channel. Every now and then a deputy is in the clear, but 99.9% of the time it is encrypted.

Also, Lenoir City Police and Lenoir City Fire are expected to switch over to the TVRTS by the end of the month. I'll keep monitoring and update when I get more information.

For what it's worth, I have been picking up Catoosa County, GA medical and SO traffic on their talkgroups on the Lenoir City, Oral and Madisonville frequencies. More than 100 miles away from me. Interesting.

Also found out that the tower site listed as "Lenoir City" in the database is called "Centerville" and is programmed into the radios with that ID. That makes sense since the site is actually in the "Centerville" community between Lenoir City and Greenback. Also heard LCSO deputies talking about another tower, possibly in the Loudon area. Don't have any other info on that, but I'm wondering if it might be the Madisonville tower site off Hiwassee Road. If anyone knows anything about a new tower, let me know.

And I do know there are several dead spots throughout Loudon County, especially in the Philadelphia area. They still have to use the 460 radios to get out in those areas.

That's what I got for now, and will update when I learn more.

Last edited:

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Found a couple of new ID last couple of days:

8012 and 8013 are Roane County Fire Department Firegrounds. The RCFD was working several structures fires Monday night, one off River Road, and the other on Highway 72 (Loudon Road) simultaneously and heard on 8012 ops at the fire off River Road. Then the fire on Loudon Road, all responders were told to switch to "Fireground 3" and then I heard their ops on 8013.

Also Sunday evening I heard 10019 ID, no idea who it was, just heard one guy talking with no identifiers, but it falls in line with Maryville PD.

Heard all these on the Lenoir City, Oral and Madisonville site locations.

SDavis90

Nothing newsworthy - but...

Heard radio tech today doing radio checks on TG 1539, which is already identified in the database as "TN State Net", whatever that is, but the first time I've heard it on the Murfreesboro site.

Well now getting several agencies checking in here.

Last edited:

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
I heard this test here today as well.

what pds and fds did you hear being check anything from anyone not useing the system yet? i missed most of it

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
Hearing one of the TDOC TGs from Turnley Prison in Hickman county on the nashville site

look like one of the units from that DOC prison is in the Nashville Area

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
NEW TGID After storms

Heard a new TGID after the storms in McMinn/Monroe County. TGID 6017 sounds like McMinn County EMA. Heard EMA units talking and they referred to the damage in Etowah and locations in Etowah.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
TVRTS was completely silent (Nashville site) during the storms today. Very disappointed!!

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Interesting as I heard several conversations. That said, TEMA still does a lot a their comms by secure modes, for example, cell phone.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Maybe I had it on at the wrong times. My timing in the scanner world isn't that great. Just ask my milair buddies. Always a day late and a dollar short. TEMA 's 800 MHz conventional analog freq for Nashville was fairly active.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Hearing LifeForce 2 talking with operations on TGID 1389. A Chattanooga TGID heard in Nashvegas. Kinda cool. Also has anyone discovered what prison the unknowns are coming from?

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
15062 TDOC has been narrewed down to \ether Riverbend or Charles Bass heard a Refenece to taking a inmate to "the water plant" i wonder if he was talking about riverbends data plant or merto's water plant

looking at TDOC website C bass sends out inmates on work details and i saw the riverbend max sec has a data plant

aslo heard 1203 Erlanger Medical Center 's EMS to ER TG on the Nashville site over 100 miles away

Last edited:

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Hearing 1203 and 1389 frequently in Nashville. Seems they make a few trips to Nashville each week.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
well i am wrong about 15062 it has to be the northeast compex that has been ment here bc after 7 pm i didnt hear them talking anymore. i guess they were dropping an inmate off at one of the other prisons here in nashville. odd that has the be the farest away tg i have heard. over 200 miles

aslo found a old post on this tg saying that Ment "Carter Contol" witch leads me to be them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.