E etimothyd Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 47 Reaction score 9 Location Nova Scotia Jun 20, 2023 #1 UID not showing up in Recorder Log or History Log any more. Is there a way to turn this on and off or did I mess something up?
UID not showing up in Recorder Log or History Log any more. Is there a way to turn this on and off or did I mess something up?
doctordialtone Member Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 6,422 Reaction score 3,871 Location CT Jun 20, 2023 #2 etimothyd said: Is there a way to turn this on and off Click to expand... Make sure you didn't turn off DISP UNIT ID in the settings of the scanner. Upvote 0 Downvote
etimothyd said: Is there a way to turn this on and off Click to expand... Make sure you didn't turn off DISP UNIT ID in the settings of the scanner.
E etimothyd Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 47 Reaction score 9 Location Nova Scotia Jun 21, 2023 #3 doctordialtone said: Make sure you didn't turn off DISP UNIT ID in the settings of the scanner. Click to expand... First thing I checked, but Thanks. Upvote 0 Downvote
doctordialtone said: Make sure you didn't turn off DISP UNIT ID in the settings of the scanner. Click to expand... First thing I checked, but Thanks.
E etimothyd Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 47 Reaction score 9 Location Nova Scotia Jun 21, 2023 #4 ProScan said: I see the UID Column is set to 'UID After Lookup' Are you using a UID Lookup.txt file? If not then can you set it to 'UID Before Lookup' in both the Options - Logging and Recorder tabs? {edit} Do you see the UIDs in the UID Logging tab? Click to expand... This fixed it for me, although I do not remember changing those settings. Thanks again ProScan. Upvote 0 Downvote
ProScan said: I see the UID Column is set to 'UID After Lookup' Are you using a UID Lookup.txt file? If not then can you set it to 'UID Before Lookup' in both the Options - Logging and Recorder tabs? {edit} Do you see the UIDs in the UID Logging tab? Click to expand... This fixed it for me, although I do not remember changing those settings. Thanks again ProScan.
Whiskey3JMC Surfer of the Delaware Valley Airwaves Premium Subscriber Joined Jul 16, 2006 Messages 10,798 Reaction score 9,534 Location Simulcastylvania, TE Jun 22, 2023 #5 Glad you & Bob figured it out Upvote 0 Downvote