Uniden 325P2 Programming Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogersjoey6

Need some help programming my Uniden 325P2 scanner to the Hancock County and Shelby County Indiana, fire and law enforcement update that happened last week, I have been running the previous update with freescan just fine after a radio reference user was able to make me a file (I am not very tech savy,) If anyone would be able to make a .996 file for my scanner that would be greatly appreciated!

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
It's really hard for one person to "fix-up" scanner programming for another. Sort of like someone going out to buy a pair of shoes - might fit him good but very uncomfortable on the recipient.

Your better bet would be to become an RR premium subscriber. That way you can download the needed data in the right format and can massage it to how you desire.

A guy really doesn't need to be that tech savvy to program a scanner. Using Freescan brings in the correct "stuff" with the correct settings. All you need to do is move things around, quite similar to using Excel.

The good news is that you won't ruin a scanner with bad programming. You can always wipe the slate clean and start anew.

Lastly, most of us started out from scratch and knew very little. With time, patience and giving ourselves permission to make mistakes, we all have learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.