Uniden batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Lawman...sorry. That is all the info I have from the email. Thats a great question...maybe someone here can answer it ???:confused:

Did you buy from Amazon, and from there DL Power? They have their email for tech support in the instructions. That is how I contacted Robert.

lawman210

The opus did not come from dl but my second maha that came today was from them. I screwed up. My last maha I used the link provided by a member and got the maha for 3.00 cheaper and it came with 4 pack 2700 mah powerex batteries. When I ordered the 2nd maha I didn't realize it was not from the same company.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lawman210

Just did a quick battery check on 4 brand new and charged power3x 2400 imedions. They all came back on the opus with "50".

lawman210

With cheap solar light batteries that I am sure my Maha won't charge can I fully charge them with a cheap charger then conditions them with the maha?

greggk

Premium Subscriber
If you have the OPUS, why not put them in as Discharge/ Refresh? I do not have the MaHa so I do not know.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
I used it once for three 2300mA AA batteries. I know it worked because when all was said and done, the charger was reporting slightly higher than 2300 mA, meaning the batteries must have been fully drained first then charged. (According to what tech support told me)

lawman210

Wow. First charge on new out of the pack PowerEx AAA using Opus charger. Then did a quick battery check. What a range of numbers.
4ahumary.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.