Uniden Dealers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

les108

I am looking to purchase either 996/396 currently living in the Indianapolis area.Can anyone advise is there any current dealers that sell either one of these radios.?
The store I normally shopped closed and went out of business last year..

ervin1

Les i just purchased a 396 ..clays radio shop .com. Its in texas but their customer service and prices are hard to beat..and there shipping is the quickest i have ever seen i would highly recommend this store if yu are buying any radio products . By the way the 396 i enjoy it one wonderful scanner the owners manual isnt all that great butin a couple of days yu will get the hang of it

les108

Garymaxon1234 said:
Fry's on the north side has the 396.

Do you own the 396?? I was playing around with one at Frys.. They only had one left for 579.I noticed that Indiana wasnt listed in the quick key setting is that correct??

Garymaxon1234

Yes Indiana is not in there. I had to come up with my own info. Thats not a bad thing Delaware County is still converting to SAFE-T, Grant and Blackford are not on SAFE-T yet. And there other systems and conventional frequencies I have programmed that probally would not have been pre-programmed. BTW I bought mine from Communication Electronics Inc. in Michigan. Ordered on a saturday received it on Tuesday.

GT

Last edited:

GTO_04

The Ham Station in Evansville is a top notch place to do business with. And they'll easily beat Fry's price! Their customer service is tops.

GTO_04

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
GTO_04 said:
The Ham Station in Evansville is a top notch place to do business with. And they'll easily beat Fry's price! Their customer service is tops.

GTO_04

Thanks GTO I thought everyone forgot me.

We have them instock call or email
Jeff
ham Station

K9GTJ

trido said:
Thanks GTO I thought everyone forgot me.

We have them instock call or email
Jeff
ham Station

I picked up my 996 there and UPS standard delivery was overnight. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.