Unit ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, I suppose this is a newbie question, but is there a list of known USER ID's for this system?
If so, where can I find it?

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
do you take your car to your mechanic and tell him there is something wrong with it?

could you be a little more specific.

UID

do you take your car to your mechanic and tell him there is something wrong with it?

It's very clear what he is asking for. Just because you don't understand.....

The UID is a unique identifier that correlates a radio ID to an on-air unit number.

I have a fairly complete list for my area (over 2000), but the list needs to be compiled locally.

I use ID Tracker to capture UID's.

Attachments

• UID.jpg
    UID.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 174

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
I was just wondering if there might be a list for the entire state. I know that for the Minnesota state system there is such a list in the RadioReference Wiki section for the system.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT

Hes being very specific.. that what do you mean take your care to the mechanic and tell him theres something wrong with it? I mean isn't that why you take your car to the mechanic? Because theres a problem so you tell him?

SCPD

QRT
I was just wondering if there might be a list for the entire state. I know that for the Minnesota state system there is such a list in the RadioReference Wiki section for the system.

I don't believe that one exists

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
If you mean the South Dakota system, it is on RR at https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2315 If you are discussing a different system, my mistake.
No I am talking about the South Dakota system. However the link you provided only shows towers and talk groups. I'm looking for unit IDs. That would be the ID's for the individual radios that are installed in cars and trucks , and handheld radios as well as dispatch consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.