Universal Trunker target follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your82

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
So I recently got into Unitrunker and have been playing around with it. I am using two dongles to listen to a Motorola SmartNet radio system with analog voice transmission. One issue that I am running into though is that the program is following random target IDs. I am wanting to follow certain target IDs. How can I achieve this? I haven't been able to find anything on the internet on how to achieve this.
 

mrlindstrom

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
9
Location
Klein, TX
Unitrunker will always tune to whatever TG is active on the system (provided you have not locked them out). You can, however, set different priorities for groups or users so that if they become active on the system, it will switch to their active channel immediately.
 
Last edited:

Your82

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Fantastic! How can I do that? My apologies for my ignorance. I am still trying to get myself acquainted better.
 

mrlindstrom

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
9
Location
Klein, TX
In the window where it shows the active site you are monitoring, hit the home button. This should bring up the system window for that site. At the bottom of this window should be some tabs including groups and users. In those tabs set your desired priority, or lock out everything you don't want to hear.
 
Last edited:

Your82

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I see where that is now. Though I am trying to figure out, does a lower number indicate higher priority or does a higher number mean a higher priority?

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. Lower number means higher priority.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top