Updates are Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomeranger

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
jafo818 said:
Who are you to make such demands? Paul is here because he wants to be, not because he needs to be. He could just lurk and not post (to keep an open ear).

Anyway, demanding people like you who think they are entitled to everything are the reason many people don't enjoy reading forums anymore. I see it on almost every forum I read on a daily basis, people announcing they are leaving... Too bad the people leaving are generally the good guys and not the bad.

My two cents... Can't wait for the firmware upgrade tomorrow!

After 11 posts, you're for sure at the top of your game! LOSER!

Andy
Scannist

mancow

Database Admin
Great... the day before the big release and we have to wade through pages of antagonistic drivel. :roll:

morons

rocksteady

Personally I don't think that the amount of posts make a person knowledgable or not . Maybe people just don't post senseless crap on the board. This site has really gone downhill as of lately, people have nothing nice to say anymore. If you don't have something nice to say then maybe you should keep your piehole shut. I don't post alot cause alot of people think they are the master scanner wizard. I have forgotten more about scanners then some (wizards) even know. I don't care if a person has 11 posts or 11,000 posts. This site is supposed to be helpful and friendly. I remember those days. Just my 2 cents. And go ahead and insult me cause my post count is low.

Rocky

epersson

Feed Provider
back to the actual subject at hand... Upman, any idea about what time the blessed event may happen? Being from the East Coast, the day is about half over before you left ponders start to wake up. :)
Thanks again.

Last edited:

mancow

Database Admin
A few posts back through the BS there is one where he said it is still on track for the 10th.

D

DaveNF2G

After Loumaag's last posting, I really didn't expect to see anything like what has been going on in here today. Guess he has a life, too, and hasn't checked back to see if we're all behaving since then. :)

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
DaveNF2G said:
After Loumaag's last posting, I really didn't expect to see anything like what has been going on in here today. Guess he has a life, too, and hasn't checked back to see if we're all behaving since then. :)
Yeah Dave, well even old guys like me have to go to the store occasionally and the wife and I decided a steak dinner would round out the night, so ....

In any case I am glad Ron took care of shutting this down and I will be dealing the other problem shortly.

Paul, let me know when (or if) you start another thread in regard to this update and I will stick it. However, you won't have to deal with answering silly demands for information that you should not have to supply for at least the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.