ProScan: USB vs Web Server to access files in SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

TongSlinger

Longtime Listener
Premium Subscriber
Today i set up the web server to connect to my SDS200. after using the USB connection for the last six months with no issues at all. Now, when I try to put the scanner into file manager mode it doesn't even give me the opportunity to upload systems from ProScan. It starts scanning right away. Do I have to connect the USB cable to access the scanners file manager?

Tks

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Today i set up the web server to connect to my SDS200. after using the USB connection for the last six months with no issues at all. Now, when I try to put the scanner into file manager mode it doesn't even give me the opportunity to upload systems from ProScan. It starts scanning right away. Do I have to connect the USB cable to access the scanners file manager?

Tks
Yes. A USB cable is required to put the scanner in Mass Storage mode. If you want to read or write the favorites without a USB cable then the FTP Mode is the way to go.

Last edited:

TongSlinger

Longtime Listener
Premium Subscriber
I was able to read the scanner in read only mode using FTP. When I tried using FTP to upload, it asked for user/password. Where is that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.