UtahRadio.org and RR Wiki

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Just to bring this back to a more positive note...this site has a couple of user guides - including the one for Win500 - that should be migrated over here. They are much too valuable - particularly the Win500 one, since the author has seemed to disappear - to get lost in this shutdown

Just my .02 pfennig...Mike

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Though I'm not from Utah, I noticed an error on the spreadsheet. Currant Creek site in Wasatch County is mislisted as "Current Creek".

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
A "typo" in todays modern, computer operated/controlled world? Say it isn't so. :LOL: (smiley face indicates sarcasm, correct?)

N7YUO

Quote: A "typo" in todays modern, computer operated/controlled world? Say it isn't so. :LOL: (smiley face indicates sarcasm, correct?) Yeah, right!
When we had a working alert system, I had to turn off the autocorrect on my cell phone.
FIRE 2 AL would autocorrect to FIRE 2AM. There were a lot of others, but that one just came to mind.

ryanisflyboy

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone. Sorry to necro this thread. I had a misconfiguration on the site for several months I just now realized. I've brought the site back up. You should be able to access it at UtahRadio. I will keep it up as long as I can so that information can be copied over. Remember that archive.org should have copies as well.

Thank you SO MUCH for the many years of support and updating the site. I do plan to eventually make utahradio.org a site for distributing general information and links to resources for those interested in tracking all things radio in Utah.

-Ryan