Web Player does not fully load

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirish317

I'm having a problem with the web player not fully loading. I get a partial red line, and then it stalls.
I'm running Windows XP, and it happens in Explorer as well as Firefox.
I have tried clearing all histories, and uninstalled & reinstalled all Adobe and Java products. Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix?
I'll attach a screen shot of my issue.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• New Picture.jpg
    New Picture.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 323

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
I took a few minutes to try the mentioned stream, and didn't have any issues on my end.

Have you tried the other options besides the web player?

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
I always load the streams IN MY PLAYER DIRECTLY (Wmp,etc) that usually is the best way :)

Mare100

Premium Subscriber
Me too

I'm having the same problem....all of a sudden. It was working fine for me last week. This week.....the player won't fully load. I've tried several different feeds, I've tried Chrome, Mozilla and IE. Thought maybe it was something goofy on my laptop......but it's happening on my desktop too! I'm perplexed. However, when I use the Java web player....it works.

Web Player issues.

The Web Player is doing the same thing for me,(stall's then says disconnect from server). I have tried 2 different computers, 1 XP & 1 Windows 7. It does this on both OS's. I switched to Winamp, It seems to be ok.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Why dont you guys open the streams IN YOUR PLAYER like i do?? (Much better)

Takeuchi

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a solution or a fix to this? Seems the answers in this thread are suggesting to use something else.

This is the same problem I'm having. I have two machines side by side and it works on one and not the other. I cannot figure out what keeps this from working.

I'm trying to fix our county's website, so loading this in a stand alone program is not really helpful as a suggestion.

Thanks,
Tim

Takeuchi

Premium Subscriber
Web Player Doesn't Fully Load

Strange... Not sure what I did... But I tried clearing the history and cache (which I've done numerous times today) and suddenly the web player works on all the browsers on the machine where it didn't run before.

Still be curious what was the root cause... Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.