BCD325P2/BCD996P2: what am i doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmi8dy

after hand programming a one frequency dmr system, the readout on the screen does not show the system number, the astric stays as a astric and the numbers do not show up. the scanner knows because when i punch in the number on the key pad, the programmed system comes up and starts scanning, but still does not show numbers and the astric is still showing. what am i doing wrong if anything. both of my 996p2's have this problem

what am i doing wrong if anything.
An Asterisk means OFF, So you have your systems or groups turned OFF.

Enter the system AND group number to turn them ON.

Make sure you have Quick Keys assigned to systems and groups and have them enabled...

Last edited:

kmi8dy

An Asterisk means OFF, So you have your systems or groups turned OFF.

Enter the system AND group number to turn them ON.

Make sure you have Quick Keys assigned to systems and groups and have them enabled...
thanks for answering so quickly. how can it be off, when the system is working, scanning, and catching conversations ? dmr is the only type system that is doing this in both of my 996p2's and my 325p2, all other systems are working like they should, about 87 systems in each 996p2. both 996p2's and 325p2 are all hand programmed for dmr. hand programmed exactly the same. have one upstairs and one downstairs. dmr is the only system doing this. and yes all system and group keys have been utilized. i use freescan for everything else, freescan has come out with a "add on" for DMR, but i have not figured it out yet. i am not trying to be to be a hardass, but can be a airhead once and a while, and the more i get frustrated the bigger airhead i get.

OK. I don't have any DMR so not sure what it's supposed to look like when it's scanning properly.

Stay tuned I guess...

Are you familiar with "System Quick Key Manager" in Freescan?

Status
Not open for further replies.