SDS100/SDS200: Waterfall Key

geolocolee

KQ4BZR
Premium Subscriber
New at being in a thread, but hope I put it in the right place.
I really like the SDS200 but was just wandering if Im doing something wrong. I purchased the waterfall key but it won't accept the first letter of the key. I sent something to Uniden but no response as of yet. Do I put in the whole key or just part of it. I tried all the numbers and letters it displayed and would not accept any of them. Had no issue with the DMR Key.

Also, Uniden doesn't show Sentinel with a scanner model as sds200. I finally found out that it was the bct336 or something like that. Does the key need to be input through the Sentinel software?

73'3rds and Happy New Year.! KQ4BZR

Solution
I really like the SDS200 but was just wandering if Im doing something wrong. I purchased the waterfall key but it won't accept the first letter of the key. I sent something to Uniden but no response as of yet. Do I put in the whole key or just part of it. I tried all the numbers and letters it displayed and would not accept any of them. Had no issue with the DMR Key.

Also, Uniden doesn't show Sentinel with a scanner model as sds200. I finally found out that it was the bct336 or something like that. Does the key need to be input through the Sentinel software?

The key is input through the SDS200 on screen menu system...

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

The key is input through the SDS200 on screen menu system. Follow the instructions at the bottom of page 1 here:

Be sure you're using the latest version of Sentinel (2.05.03) from here:

and then use Sentinel to update the SDS200 to the latest firmware. (Main - 1.23.03) (Sub - 1.03.02)

1703964534586.png

Last edited:
Solution

donc13

Premium Subscriber

No, the key is input thru the upgrade menu on the sds