What is the main SAFE-T site for Demotte, IN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
I have a friend in Demotte that wants me to program their scanner (I live in Rensselaer). And I am trying to figure out which is the main SAFE-T site for Demotte. Is it the Rensselaer tower 15 miles south on 231 or is it the south interoperable/repeater tower in Lake County, which is maybe 15 miles north. I do know for a fact that unless you have an outdoor antenna when in Demotte you can't receive the Monon interoperable/repeater tower which is about 30 miles to the south, which I can receive very well in Rensselaer. I also don't think that Jasper Co is repeated off of the Medaryville, IN. Site..... I am also including the SAFE-T site map from 2020 (the last one made public) for reference.

Attachments

• System_Map_Feb_2020.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

west-pac

I have a friend in Demotte that wants me to program their scanner (I live in Rensselaer). And I am trying to figure out which is the main SAFE-T site for Demotte. Is it the Rensselaer tower 15 miles south on 231 or is it the south interoperable/repeater tower in Lake County, which is maybe 15 miles north. I do know for a fact that unless you have an outdoor antenna when in Demotte you can't receive the Monon interoperable/repeater tower which is about 30 miles to the south, which I can receive very well in Rensselaer. I also don't think that Jasper Co is repeated off of the Medaryville, IN. Site..... I am also including the SAFE-T site map from 2020 (the last one made public) for reference.

Shouldn't this question be in the SAFE-T thread since this is about several SAFE-T sites and coverages?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
If the OP reports "SAFE-T system changes and updates", it might be worth merging with the SAFE-T thread.

west-pac

What question is about the SAFE-T system. IMO, anything related to SAFE-T should be in the same thread, otherwise what is the purpose of having just one SAFE-T thread be a sticky?... why not have 15 threads related to SAFE-T questions? 🤷‍♂️

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
It's been moved over there at this link:

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
It's been moved over there at this link:
It wasn't moved, you cross-posted it (which is against the RR rules).

Anyway, closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.